BRANE AFRIKA /// 01.
BRANE AFRIKA PRIVACY STATEMENT /// 02.
- Your privacy is very important to Brane Afrika and accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, communicate and use any personal information that you submit to us.
- Your personal information may be either collected by us or provided by you. Personal information includes any information by which you can be identified and which relates to you as an identifiable individual such as your name, physical and postal addresses, e-mail address, race, sex, age and/or internet address of the domain from which you are visiting.
- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, we will identify the purpose(s) for which the information is being collected.
- Unless we obtain your voluntary and informed consent thereto, or unless it is required or permitted by law, we undertake to not sell, distribute or disclose any personal information that you have disclosed to us. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided for in this policy.
- We will only collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes as have been identified by us.
- You may access and/or correct any of your personal information that we hold by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brane Afrika acknowledges that we are bound by applicable law to keep personal information confidential and to protect such information, and we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.